newfoundland's most unique broadway performance program & more
registration for fall students
Once you have read the following enrolment information, follow the link to a simple online registration form - and that's it! You're in!
- Students may terminate enrolment at any point in the semester by completing a withdrawal form (see below).
- Click here to withdraw from a current class or lesson.
- We accept credits cards using our auto-pay feature or post-dated cheques. (There is a 2.9% processing fee for payments)
- All payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- Students membership enrolment will be terminated following a second missed payment.
- In order to secure your membership, all outstanding balances on accounts must be paid in full.
- Once registration is completed, you will receive log in information for the My Music Staff Parent Portal. You will be able to view your class schedule, email history, calendar, schedule make ups, cancel attendance, and more.
- Google Drive, Docs, & Classroom are used frequently to share online materials and show schedules.
- All classes and lessons require commitment from the parent &/or guardian in order to reap the full benefits of the program.
- Parental commitments include: frequently checking emails, following show schedules, keeping up to date on information/events, scheduling make ups, and prioritizing your commitment to your child's individualized role in class.
- Students that participate in performances must prioritize their commitment to their role in the production and attend all rehearsals.
- Students can decide not to participate in performances and continue to grow through class experience, community support and teacher feedback.
- Each activity is adapted for the student individually, and students can decide how they wish to participate.
- No student will ever be pressured or intimidated into performing. CFPA respects the student's journey and provides multiple performance opportunities per season. Teachers will guide their students toward overcoming individual challenges and achieving personal goals that they set for themselves.
Have to reschedule a lesson? No problem.
- With 24 hours notice, simply cancel your attendance on the my music staff portal and register for an open time slot offered by your teacher.
- By registering, you agree to hereby release to CFPA, it's assigns, licenses, affiliates and legal representatives the inevocable right to use the student's picture, images of their art, portrait, photograph or video image in all forms and media and in all manners, including composite or distorted representations, for any and all purposes including advertising in all forms, for unlimited time, and you waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, that may be created in connection therewith. I have read this release and am fully familiar with its contents.
free trial classes
- Still on the fence about enrolment? In September, we will offer free trials for programs that have open spaces.