Pop Performance (formerly Pop Class and Open Performance, OP): Students in Pop Performance will learn about what the music pro’s like to call Commercial Music: everything on the radio, in the movies, viral on TikTok, consumed by the general population, played on the radio, and things make big statements. Students have choice over their song selections, with help from instructors to ensure developmentally appropriate material per age range will be chosen in class. Pop Performance encourages our students to choose songs with content they can relate to, leading our class to foster an emotional connection to our pieces and with our audiences in performance.
This is a great option for a student who:
Pop Performance Membership includes:
- CFPA Hoodie → $45 value
- Workshop with a Commercial Music Industry Professional → $25-50 value
- Audition Workshop & Experience → $25-50 value
- All Costume Rentals Included → $50-100 value
- Headshot and Resume building → $50-100 value
- Create, design and brand your Pop Group
- Record and produce an Original Music Video that will be launched on CFPA’s Youtube Channel
- Live performance opportunity in CFPA Recital
- End of year Academy Awards Night red carpet event
- Weekly group training class in dance & voice → tuition depending on class length
- Work with a variety of different vocal instructors and choreographers
- Additional instruction and rehearsal time during the months leading to projects or performances
- Online resources to help with learning choreo, music and blocking
- A supportive community environment with monthly performance and recording opportunities
- ALL INCLUSIVE COST - NO HIDDEN FEES: The only thing left to purchase is your show tickets!
- At any time, you may terminate your membership by submitting a Withdrawal Form through CFPA’s website with 30 days notice.
- Monthly Membership Fee:
- $74.00 (45 minute class time: Pre-Kindergarten)
- $84.00 (60 minute class time: Primary)
- $94.00 (75 minute class time: Elementary-High School)